Byron Webb hosts smoothfm's More Music Drive show every weekday from 4pm to 8pm
My favourite things about spring
1. Absolutely loving the weather at the moment! Not too hot, yet not cold and everyone's mood at this time of year seems so much brighter.
2. Loving the longer nights and there's much enjoyment of having just enough daylight left at the end of the day to crank up the barbecue.
3. My now three-year-old, Sarah, loves helping turn a snag and then eats it with enthusiasm, and anything that gets her eating a decent amount of dinner is perfect, as I'm sure any parent can relate.
4. It's definitely a much more social this time of year and there's nothing like catching up with friends, especially on the weekend.
5. 'Georgia on My Mind' by Ray Charles is such an amazing song. It complements this gorgeous warm weather.
A little about me...
At age 40+, my wife and I entered parenthood and now suddenly have two beautiful, healthy girls. A very gentle two and a half year old and an eight week old baby, Sarah and Hilary. They are the apples of our eyes completely!
For fun: I used to ride a motorbike (but sold it). And we have really been enjoying doing our house up on our own over the years. As a result of the kids though, downtime is a rare event these days - no social events much past 8pm either!
Hobbies: Music remains a huge hobby. I honestly love the joy of putting smoothfm on and knowing I'll hear a favourite song. I also have a big collection of albums on Rdio these days too and am always flicking through them.
Animals: We'd love a menagerie but our backyard has limited space. We have three cats in our lives and we do our best to make sure they are included with the little humans and get their fair share of love and affection.
Movies: I honestly can't name the last movie I saw! But I do know every character on In The Night a Garden and every host of Playschool these days.
Perfect weekend: A big breakfast, either out or at home, and a swim with the girls.